Would your business survive if you lost
all of your computer data permanently?
Protect Your Company's Data
DIS has deployed state-of-the-art Disaster Recovery Devices that can protect your business from Hardware and Software failures.
The safety of your data and the success of your backup solutions can play a major role in the survival of your business.
Losing Your Data Can Mean the Death of your Business
A recent study discovered that, of companies experiencing a “major loss” of computer records, 43% never reopened, 51% closed within two years of the loss, and a mere 6% survived over the long-term For small and medium-sized businesses (SMB’s) in particular, these statistics suggest the necessity of crafting a Business Continuity Planning (BCP) strategy grounded in a robust data backup and recovery solution.
Our Business Continuity Packages offer:
- A complete solution that is designed to reduce any server down time with the use of a specialized back up and virtual server appliance.
- Allows near real-time backups-as frequent as every 15 minutes.
- Offers offsite storage at an affordable cost
- Provides a low cost, speedy disaster recovery process.
- Data is encrypted so it is not accessible to anyone, either on the NAS or at the remote storage facility without the passkey.
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing on-site tape backup. We monitor and manage the entire process.
- All costs-frequent on site backups, on site virtual server, remote storage, disaster recovery in the event of disaster and 24x7 management of the entire process are bundled at a price that is comparable to the overall cost of buying and managing tape backup.
Facts & Statistics
- 10% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster.
- More than 40% of data recovery attempts fail, leading to major loss of productivity and information.
- 30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year. 70% fail within 5 years.
- 34% of companies fail to test their tape backups, and of those that do, 77% have found tape back-up failures.
- 93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more due to a disaster, filed for bankruptcy within 1 year of the disaster.
Protect your network today!
Call now for a free consultation.